Divorce Is Not: You Vs. Your Spouse
Divorce is defined by the American Bar Association as a court decree finding that a valid marriage no longer exists.
The path that you choose to obtain a court decree ending your marriage is your choice.
You don’t need to, and I would strongly recommend that you do not:
- Engage in a legal battle with your spouse to obtain a divorce decree;
- Waste time and money fighting in Court with your spouse;
- Inflict emotional damage on yourself, your spouse, and your family by hiring a “bulldog” attorney.
Instead, you can choose to resolve your divorce in a private, peaceful, and fair manner.
- You can decide with your spouse that you will not fight in court.
- You and your spouse can sit down together (or separately) with a collaboratively trained divorce attorney to discuss your out of court divorce options.
- You can decide to work with settlement specialists to help you divide your assets and your liabilities in a fair and equitable manner.
- If spousal support is appropriate, your collaborative divorce team will assist you to prepare a customized solution.
- If you have minor children, your collaborative divorce team will help you to craft a customized parenting plan and child support obligation.
If you, or a friend of yours, has questions about Collaborative Divorce in Palm Beach County, we are here to help.
Chad M. Layton, Esq.
Office Located At:
205 Worth Ave.
Palm Beach, FL 33480
Phone (561) 537-8227
Office E-Mail: Chad@mindfuldivorcepa.com
Office Website: https://www.mindfuldivorcepa.com