with Chad M. Layton, Esq.
Mindful Divorce, P.A.
We define successful divorce as a matter that treats both spouses with respect and:
- Provides a fair resolution to both spouses.
- Moves forward promptly and without going to court.
- Properly addresses all legal issues of the divorce without mistakes.
- Provides a fixed fee schedule for transparency and trust.
- We encourage you to check out our free articles and blogs answering common questions about collaborative divorce here: Mindful Divorce Resources.
Our law firm has the skill and experience required to provide you and your family benefits that include:
- A fair and equitable division of assets, that doesn't leave one spouse significantly reduced.
- A customized plan for co-parenting and success moving forward for the children.
- Discretion and privacy to keep your private matters out of the courtroom.
- A reasonable and transparent fixed attorney fee.
The Collaborative Divorce Process
You will begin the process with a one hour consultation with attorney Chad M. Layton, Esq. either in our office or by zoom, whichever you prefer. During your divorce consultation, Mr. Layton will work with you to identify those issues that are most important to you to obtain a successful divorce.
Next, Mr. Layton will provide you with his experience and knowledge to help you develop a plan and potential solutions to resolve your divorce with respect and outside of court. Additionally, we will provide you with a fixed fee option to hire our firm and have us get started promptly to help you resolve your divorce and move forward with your life.
The Choice Is Clear.
- Hourly billing rates of $400 - $500 per hour
- Adversarial Litigation - Court Hearings, Depositions & Discovery
- Delays – Court dates, Judges and Custody Battles
Mindful Divorce, P.A.
- Transparent Fixed Fee Schedule
- Amicable and Non-Adversarial Process focused on solutions and settlement
- Avoids delays and moves forward quickly
Peaceful. Private. Respectful.
These are the hallmarks of the Collborative Divorce Process.
Collaborative Divorce is a process that helps you resolve your divorce out of court. You and your spouse will be the decision makers in your Collaborative Divorce. The important and private matters of your family are best addressed outside of Court.
You will not be subject to evidence, testimony, trial or the unknown ruling of a Judge that you have never met.
Best of all, our Collaborative Divorce process is available on a fixed fee cost schedule. See our current attorney's fees published on our fees' page.
Instead, you and your spouse will each have the assistance of professionals to guide you toward a fair settlement agreement, based upon the unique facts and circumstances of your marriage. Several settlement conferences will be arranged for you and your spouse to attend along with the professionals that will work with you amicably to settle all issues in your divorce.
You will not be asked to wait on court hearings. You will not be asked to gather evidence. You will not be asked to testify against your spouse.
Instead, you will work with an experienced legal professional that will handle himself or herself in a manner that is peaceful, private and respectful.
Deciding to resolve your divorce in a collaborative manner will assure that you maintain control over the timeline and the outcome of your divorce. This process is designed to create custom solutions that will work for you and your family.
This is the thoughtful and logical alternative to fighting your divorce in Court.
The professionals that will assist you in your collaborative divorce include a collaborative divorce attorney for each spouse, a neutral financial expert and a neutral mental health facilitator. The Collaborative Divorce Process is outlined in the Florida Family Law Rules of Procedure, section 12.745.
No Divorce is Ordinary. Neither are We.
Discover why more people in Palm Beach County are choosing Collaborative Divorce and Mindful Divorce P.A. as the smarter choice for fixed-fee, non-contested divorce.