Will My Collaborative Divorce Attorney Fight For Me?
No. Your collaborative divorce attorney will not fight for you.
- Your collaborative divorce attorney will not “win” for you.
- Your collaborative divorce attorney will not attack your husband or wife.
- Your collaborative divorce attorney will not act without regard as to the impact of the results on your family.
Instead, your collaborative divorce attorney will:
- Work as part of a team to resolve your divorce outside of court.
- Treat you and your family with respect and kindness.
- Provide you with durable legal solutions to meet the interests and needs of your family.
- Help you to address the concerns that are most important to you in your divorce.
- Provide you excellent legal representation and lead you through the process of divorce without litigation.
If you, or a friend of yours, has questions about collaborative divorce in Palm Beach County, we are here to help.
By: Mindful Divorce P.A. [i]
[i] Chadwick M. Layton is a collaborative divorce attorney at Mindful Divorce, P.A. in Palm Beach County, FL. Mr. Layton is also a member of the Palm Beach Association of Collaborative Professionals, International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Florida Bar Family Law Section, the Susan B. Greenberg Family Law American Inn of Court of the Palm Beaches and the Palm Beach Flagler Rotary Club.
Mindful Divorce P.A.
205 Worth Ave.
Palm Beach, FL 33480
Phone (561) 537-8227
Office E-Mail: Chad@mindfuldivorcepa.com
Office Website: https://www.mindfuldivorcepa.com