Is Collaborative Divorce the Right Choice For My Situation?
After first learning about the Collaborative Divorce process, people often find themselves asking: is this process right for me and my divorce?
GREAT QUESTION. The answer is…it depends!
- Are you seeking a divorce process that is designed to treat both you and your spouse with respect and kindness?
- Are you seeking a divorce that does not involve any litigation?
- Are you seeking a divorce that does not include any hourly attorney fees?
- Are you seeking a divorce that will be resolved promptly and will allow both you and your spouse to move on with your lives quickly?
- Are you seeking a divorce process that includes experienced professionals to assure that no mistakes are made and that you are treated fairly?
If your answer to these questions is yes, then a Collaborative Divorce may be right for you.
How Do I Get Started?
Our law firm is located in Palm Beach County and we offer both in person and Zoom initial consultations to fit your schedule.
Our initial consultations provide you with a one-on-one session with our experienced divorce attorney, Chadwick M. Layton, Esq. Mr. Layton has been practicing Family Law and handling divorce matters in Palm Beach County for over 13 years.
During your initial consultation, Mr. Layton will work with you to identify the goals that are most important to you in achieving a successful divorce. Mr. Layton will discuss solutions with you and the timeline to accomplish your goals and resolve your divorce.
Mr. Layton will also provide you with a fixed fee option to hire our law firm to handle your divorce without litigation.
About the Author
Chadwick M. Layton is a marital law and divorce attorney at Mindful Divorce, P.A. in Palm Beach County, FL. Mr. Layton is also a member of the Florida Bar Family Law Section, the Susan B. Greenberg Family Law American Inn of Court of the Palm Beaches and the Palm Beach Flagler Rotary Club.
Mindful Divorce P.A.
205 Worth Ave. Suite 303
Palm Beach, FL 33480
Phone (561) 537-8227
Office E-Mail: Chad@mindfuldivorcepa.com